Friday, May 23, 2003

The infy deal is not going to work i think. This is what I got from the manager there:
I would be thrilled to have you in my team. I will answer your one-liners (in the end of your mails) once you are in my team. Till then, let "good manners" prevail. I will let you keep your OS as linux only if you prove me that you know what the OS is doing at any given point in time.
*shudder* is all I do. Man, good this happened before I landed there... The one liners this mail is talking about are my fortune signatures (which are generated randomly). Here are they:
  1. "He flung himself on his horse and rode madly off in all directions."
  2. Over the shoulder supervision is more a need of the manager than the programming task.
So after that I haven't heard from them. Good thing too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home