Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Had a telephonic interview with the Infy people on Friday. Went pretty well (and I realized I'm still more or less good at C :-))

They asked me about my simulator. Explained in detail. Then some C. Heh heh. Good I had started hacking the sim again, got the mental edge.

Coincidentally my friend was in the next cubicle there while the interview was on. Tells me they were impressed :-D

But I'm not sure if I want to move to infy. Bad HR practices, people tell me. And no web access (there goes my apt-get!). Strict dress code (no jeans certainly). Wonder if I could survive...

Talked to a FoF (friend-of-friend) in banglore, who has been working in a couple of startups. Maybe I should shift to a startup: I do want to learn and get some stuff done before my GRE (hopefully in 2-3 years).

Hmmm, let's see where all this ends up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home