Monday, May 05, 2003

It seems to me this blog has been getting melancholious off late. Hmmm, gotta fix that :-)

Things have started looking better. Even at work, which came as a surpise to me! And I finally had enough gumption to start coding my long held 8085 simulator. The poor thing always struck some disaster or other after every coding run, so I'll be sure to keep some backups this time [Once I had a backend, a GUI and a scheme interface ready but lost it to a hard disk crash].

The Infy people haven't gotten back to me yet, so all is quiet on that front.

This weekend, btw, was pretty great. For one had some good chinese food on friday night with V (um, forgot the name of the place). Then on saturday hacked on the simulator. Even tested some scheme code from SICP. Sunday had lunch with Tony and spent the afternon yakking with him. For dinner was invited to a friend's place in the army cantonment area. This friend (a woman) was a neighbour back in my native place. Had some good beer with her husband and again yakked with them. The dinner was excellent. Came back exhausted and collapsed.

On monday it felt as if friday happenned eons ago. Only if all weekends could be this agreeable...:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home