Friday, March 14, 2003

I'm feeling really down. I have these stupid bugs where all I have to do is to go and change some stupid field in a stupid file and recompile and test it. I feel like fscking crying :`(

Mebbe I should have joined that startup doing website work. Heck, it couldn't have been worse than this. No, really. But then again, one must (is constrained to?) live with the choices one made (or did not make).

I'm just feeling blue. More than my usual share of the color infact. Today started off well, and was okayish till evening, even relatively good. Then I guess a small tiff with V kinda ruined it for me. And V turned taciturn. That really got me down (that always gets me down). Or maybe I was getting the blues right from the afternoon (hmmm, about what? bugs?). No point brooding about it...

In the good news section silvermane is coming down for the weekend. Well, that definitely cheers me up, and the weekend promises to be fun :-) Lots of talking and things to do. Catch a flick too ("Catch me if you can"?). He'd be here tomorrow morning, and I have to go and pick him up. Knowing as much as I do about Hyderabad, that should be one interesting adventure ;-) Heh heh.

Anyway, let's just head home and grok some perl before crashing for the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home