Thursday, May 29, 2003

I was excited about the project I've got. Sounded like some real work after all this time. Well, it is just some brain dead changes to some part of an API. /me feeling crushed and down again.

Sigh, maybe I should give up all hope of getting good work. I'm watching myself getting sucked into the ERP domain. Somehow or the other. Wanted to quit a long time ago, then thought 1 year. And then was almost ready to quit at a moment's notice.

Somehow it all fell apart. Just carrying on with living the same life. Get up, come to office, do some boring work on pl/sql or forms interspersed with browsing, eat lunch, work some more, browse some more till late in night, eat dinner in office, head home, crash on bed, sleep.

Is this how it was supposed to work out? Man!

Still lemme put some effort into this and get it done by end of day. Don't want to come to office on weekend to meet this deadline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home