Monday, February 17, 2003

Hiya folks!

I want to write about some important things I've been thinking about...

Currently I'm single and looking for someone, but the someone has to be someone special. Someone I could talk to without getting myself (or them) bored stiff. The kinds of things that matter to me, philosophy, computers, GNU (GPL and all the software Freedom releated issues), ethics,... not many people want to actually talk about. So I'm not sure if my SO (Significant Other) should be totally immune to these things, a big part of my life is these things.

Looking at more mundane things, I want to learn a martial art (most likely karate) to get some concentration (and fitness!). Let me see if I can find a good teacher around Hyderabad. Then I want to learn perl. Get good at riding (since I bought a bike recently, yay!) - my riding's still a bit flaky with me meandering at low speeds (and getting the pillion rider all jittery ;-)).

I'm already late for home, and looks like I'm going to miss dinner again :-( Well it'll have to be some fast food (burgers and stuff) at Baker's Inn again. This is not doing my health any good...

Anyway, g'night :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home