Monday, February 17, 2003

I'm in training room and grappling with Java, EJB and business logic in the new framework. The new framework is based on Java and Beans. Atleast java is a proper language with good tools support, unlike PL/SQL (which is a kludge of control structures on top of SQL). The Jdeveloper IDE is pretty smooth, even if a bit buggy and unstable. Way better than developer IMHO.

I'm in the training room, exporting this session via VNC to this machine and working on my mozilla :-). Heck can also launch the same session of Emacs via gnuclient and read my mail [actually gnus (the Emacs based mail reader I use) is a bit broken right now (I fiddled with it last night) so I have to use mutt to read the mail. Ah, the price of sophistication ;-) And, using MozBlog is segfaulting mozilla, so this is via Blogger. sigh ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home