Monday, September 01, 2003

V is gone :-(

My friend V has gone off to bangalore for 4 months. And I'm already missing her. It is fun talking to her, and having verbal fights with her (she does have a sharp tongue ;-) ). Though she cribs like hell about everything when she is in the mood (I'm guilty of that too, but she is incredible: I never knew someone could crib so much!)

She's left today morning. On sunday she wanted to take some pics. Both of us went to this Durgam Cheruyaor lake near the office. She had this good SLR with a really big telephoto lens. And we had a photo-session, with she taking almost 10 mins to focus each time. We more or less shot the entire roll, me on the bike, she on the bike, here and there, bickering all the time about my impatience and her photographic abilities. And I loved every moment of it :-) Gave the roll to be developed today and asked for photo CD to be burned. Let's see how the pics come out...

It is rarely that I go out. She is (or rather, was) the only one who dragged me out to a movie, a dinner, a lunch or just some plain riding around on the bike. I wish I had gone out more with her while she was here. But I was too much into my work (which I get f**ked up either way) and just sleeping.

Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony (now where have I heard that...). Now that I've finally decided to go around and enjoy life more, she hikes out of town. *sigh*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home